Friday, August 31, 2007

Scrapwest Blog Celebration


Today is SCRAPWEST Blog celebration day. For me it's a celebration of inspiration which comes from a wide range of sources. From fantastic materials which I see in Craftshops, online Craftshops and in other peoples work to priceless photography, delicious designs and captive creations by other crafters- I AM INSPIRED!!!Check out the rest of the SCRAPWESTIES at the link ........................over here!


I have done a LAYOUT for this week and I have tried to incorporate a range of techniques and tricks I have gleaned in my time Scrapbooking - cutting,stamping,staining,ribbons, buttons, brads,doodling,distressing,printing and matting.

Below is a selection of goodies for you to try and utilise as many different styles as you can on a LO.It's up for grabs so if you post a comment I'll draw a name on Friday 7th. Happy Crafting.

17 comments:

Kate said...

Ooh your LO is gorgeous, I especially love the zig zag sewing. Thanks for sharing.

eva birdthistle said...

That stitching is amazing!!! Love the photo too, it really is priceless :-) Thank you for sharing what inspires you :-)

Lainey said...

Fantastic sewing Ruthie - great LO and photo of the little man!

Anonymous said...

Wow - Ruth, I can't believe that's sewing. Gorgeous LO. So many lovely details.

Tigger's rambling said...

The stitching is wowzer, great LO and cool photo of T. Thanks for sharing :-)

Caroline Moore said...

Brilliant LO Ruth - love teh stitching - I would never have the patience but you make it look so easy.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic sewing Ruth, i must give it a try, though it won't be as neat as yours! Lovely Lo with a gorgeous photo!!

deb said...

What a gorgeous LO.

JACKIE M said...

Ruth you got them all in there , great layout.

Audrey said...

what a fun LO - and wow what a lot of techniques to get on one LO!!!! I'm impressed ;-0

Ijsbeer said...

Love your LO. So fun! And not much is better than scoring against your parents when you are a kid:)

joanne wardle said...

well, despite using many techniques you have produced a beautiful clean layout that works perfectly

Galina Varese said...

It is a fab LO! The zig zag stitching makes a great frame for the wonderful cheerful photo.

CarolineO said...

Beautiful LO Ruth, love all the elements of it, great photo!

Anonymous said...

Great LO - really love the stitching.

Neasa said...

Fantastic l.o. Ruth. I love how how you did the title. Well done. Blog is looking good!

CoCo said...

Fabby Ruth - love that pic - it is priceless. Also your sewing is impeccable...I've never quite had the guts to try it (and my mother would kill me if I wrecked her machine!)