Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Raindrops on Roses....

2 years ago I did this Layout of my little boy on his first day at Playschool. Today he started BIG school. He bounded in and can't wait to go back tomorrow. The start of a fabulous new world for him. I'll have to do another LO of the picture of him today!!
I managed to make it to the Post Office to send off some Wedding invites.When I get a chance I like to decorate the boxes they are going in as I think it adds to the excitement for the Bride.
She went for a simple layered style with co ordinating ribbons and cardstock.
Here's a Weding Congratulations card I did for somebody. Most people like to get a Personalised card for the couple if they are going to the trouble of getting a handmade card ,in my experience.

I have done quite a few Layouts by now but some of the ones below remain firm favourites of mine. Scrapbooking photos lets me put memories in a bubble to treasure. What did I do with my life before I started Scrapbooking!!!!!!




5 comments:

Tigger's rambling said...

Awwww look at him in his uniform. Isn't it awful that they have to look so grown up when they put on the uniform. Isaac went off today too and is really looking forward to going back again tomorrow.

Lainey said...

Big congrats to Tom - hope mummy wasn't too traumatised! I remember that first LO very well - you did it in my back garden and introduced me to scrapbooking for which I am eternally grateful!
XX

JACKIE M said...

He looks great Ruth , So does all your creations, Love the pink sugar and spice one =0)

Karva said...

WOW ruth the blog looks great, the invites, lo's cards, dont know were to start. They all look amazing and your DS looks so cute in his uniform
Karen

Audrey said...

lovely work Ruth!!! Love the invites too. Doesn't your little boy look so grown up!!!!