Friday, August 17, 2007

First post



Hi and welcome to my first post!!!!!!!!!!!!! Decided it was time to join bloggerdom to keep me on my toes and have somewhere to keep my handcrafted bits n' pieces. I have the best of intentions to update my blog regularly so watch this space!!!!!!!!!!! Here's a card which is part of a wedding invitation order I have just completed. A simple embossed raised image.Quite sophis if I may say so!!

Here's my contribution to SCRAPWEST this week. We had to create a work of art to hang on the wall. This is my Mum at her first official photo sitting in 1946 at the grand age of 1 year. A gorgeous picture of her too.

6 comments:

JACKIE M said...

Welcome to Blogland Ruth, your blog looks great .

Kate said...

Hi Ruth, the blog is looking GREAT. Love the "Wall Art" your Mum looks so cute.
The Wedding Invite is Fab simple and classy.
Welcome to blogland :-)

Neasa said...

Hi Ruth, welcome to blogland! It's lookin' good. Love the invite. There's only a year between our Mums!!! Beautiful photo and love what you've done with it.

Lainey said...

Fantastic canvas Ruth - your mum will love it!

Audrey said...

Just found you!!!

Love the LO of your Mum x

eva birdthistle said...

Wayhay girl!!! Congrats on the blog. Love the photo of your Mum on the WallArt, gorgeous :-)