Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Stitching......!!


Big Day in this house this week as the baby of the family started Playschool. All well so far.Years of wonderful education ahead of you my Princess.

Thanks all so much for your lovely comments on the blog.I'm delighted with the acknowledgement of my beautiful stitching which I spent hours doing - NOT. I got lovely Hot Off the Press stitch stamps on the last Craft Day on QVC and I LOVE them. So easy to use and 16 different styles of stitching.Now I'm exposed!!!

I hope everyone enjoyed "blog hopping" last Friday and over the weekend. I had a ball and have added all the ideas to my little notebook for future reference. Does everyone keep a notebook of ideas they like??
Back to the grindstone. I have another 98 baby cards to make for a little shop which sells my cards and I have a very special baby card to make for my Fabby Friend Grainne and her husband Derek as their little girl arrived today and I can just imagine she is being doted on by her 2 big brothers.

3 comments:

Tigger's rambling said...

I just love the photo of A, she is soooo cute :-)

Great card and why didn't you just stay stump about the stitching ha ha ha !!!!

Ijsbeer said...

Beautiful card. And your daughter is super cute:)

Neasa said...

Beautiful pic of DD there Ruth. Hope she is settled into playschool.