Friday, September 7, 2007

Sugar and Spice.....


Baby fever these days - oooh one could get very clucky down here at the moment.Welcome babies Sam, Clara,Sarah and Gertie's nephew Matthew.

Time enough for that now!!!! Here is my LO for Scrapwest this week.This really is one for the Memory Box.I wonder will he remember it all. There are some super LOs on Scrapwest with some great ideas this week so take a peak.

I'm actually just back from the super duper new maternity hospital here in Cork visiting little Clara. What a pet. Titchy fingers and ears and tiny little eyes.A little angel.


We had great fun tearing up little pieces of paper with all the names of the people who left lovely comments last week and my little girl proudly drew out......drum roll............................... COCO
Well done Coco - can you pm me on a forum or email me on handycardz@gmail.com

1 comment:

CoCo said...

Ooooh...I'm delighted - thanks Ruth! Am loving the baby cards...of course I'm clucky at the moment, but with only 6 weeks to go myself, maybe it's as well I am clucky!!!