Saturday, September 15, 2007

Angry dinosaurs!!

This week's SCRAPWEST theme is 7 DEADLY SINS. So many to choose from but one very relevant to my darling sweet daughter - ANGER!!!! What a temper in one little girl. I took pictures along the way to show her how she looked when she didn't get her own way in case she wouldn't believe me in later years!! Rotten mother!

A good friend of mine has often asked me to do layouts for her to give to other people and last week she asked me to do one of her son with a dinosaur theme!! I got the most fabulous papers and rub ons from Annamarie in the SCRAPBOOK STORE.I also got the school papers from last weeks SCRAPWEST from her too. I love Karen Foster papers.

2 comments:

CarolineO said...

Aw the pic of your DD is great, even if she might not like it in time to come!
Love your commissioned LO too.

JACKIE M said...

Great Lo's Ruth, Love the photo,s of your DD =0)