Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Cricut has arrived!!!

...and I can't stop cutting stuff!! I love trying out all the cartridges and seeing the shapes and fonts and tricks and shadows ....... it is a FANTASTIC piece of equipment! Here are some of the cards I have finished. I have used the left over bit to make this card and I really like the effect.

I think the birthday presents look nicer here than if the actual shapes had been mounted.

Then I did some with my Cuttlebug embossers which are still in my favourite pile too. Very simple but gorgeous images.





I have to get some Mass Booklets out of the way this evening and get started on making my own Christmas Cards - wouldn't do to send out shop ones !!! Then I am making lovely labels for the Christmas presents we are giving. Of course I am using my beloved Cricut ...fun fun fun.



















5 comments:

jeany said...

I see the cricut obsession has taken strangle hold...roflol.Your cards are beautiful as ever Ruth :):):):)Have a wonderful ,happy,healthy & prosperous New Year :):):):)

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cards ruth! I love them, very elegant, I never thought to use the left over cut outs, I normally bin them, not anymore!!!

Neasa said...

Beautiful cards Ruth. Must get a few carts for my cricut!!! They look so elegant. Happy New Year.

Kathy said...

lovely cards. i know how you feel about getting obsessed with a new toy. I am adicted to my robo DH got me for Christmas.

JACKIE M said...

Hello Ruth , I have left you a message on my blog,

Your cards are fantastic, I love popping in to have a look =0)You are making me want a cricut but am trying to hold back LOL.