Monday, January 14, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


Oh God - it's been a month since I blogged!!! It was so crazy coming up to Christmas when Christmas came I went into crafting meltdown!!!! Have done a spruce up of the loft and and sorted out my stash and filed in order the requests for cards I have received so am up and running again - my mojo is back - YIPPEE.

We had a fab Christmas - visited my parents in the morning for Kris Kindle(i got gorgeous JO MALONE amber and lavender body lotion - I LOVE JO MALONE) and then Shane and I cooked the works for Christmas dinner including the most delicious Brussel sprouts in cream,bacon bits and breadcrumbs with parmesan cheese........ yuuuuuuuuuuuum.

Over Christmas we drove to IKEA in Belfast - 950km round trip and we stocked my wonderful PICASSO with furniture for the playroom , Anna's bedroom, light fittings and other miscellaneous stuff. I could have filled the car 10 times over. We'll just have to do it again! We drove on a Saturday and came home on a Sunday and shared the driving so it wasn't bad. One of the store managers thought we were nuts . He said " you know we deliver to Cork???" but I told him I HAD to actually shop there as I love it and you always pick up extra stuff that you may not see in the catalogue.
So here's to a healthy and happy 2008. Babies on the way for my friends Breda and Aoife and a wedding in May for Cathy and Paul. What a great start xxxx

4 comments:

Elisa said...

Happy New Year to you too, Ruth!

Brilliant layout, love the colours and the photo.

I am dying to go to IKEA. I was just talking about it with a friend today...

jeany said...

Ohhhh i love the L.O. Ruth hun :):):): Mmmmmmmmmmm the brussell sprouts sound delish ;););).Gad your mojo is back & looking forward to seeing you in Cork :):):)

You've been tagged hun! Pop over to my blog to see it. Don't worry, no questionaires!!!

Anneke said...

what a beautiful layout and i love the color

noelle said...

I live 2 and a half hours from Ikea Ruth and havent been yet!! You've been tagged again :)