Friday, December 7, 2007

Been busy!

Been such a long time since I was on here! In between a mad few days making cards and doing Layouts we went to Manchester to visit relations and I went to London with my Mum and sister to sing in the Albert Hall! What a blast we had. We sang among thousands in the MESSIAH for all last Sunday. It was spectacular. We have sung in Messiahs in the past few years but the venue this year was amazing and it was incredible to be one amongst so many singers.My brother took pics so I must post them when he sends them on.
So another batch of Christmas cards have been completed and another batch await putting together!


I finished some baby Thank you cards for the beautiful Ellie(in the first LO).



Some baby and mommy cards....




My LO for SCRAPWEST this week . Picture quality is grainy - I must review the settings on my camera but the amazing thing about this LO is I have included my FIRST cuts from my CRICUT which arrived this evening from the US thanks to my wonderful and thoughtful darling husband. It is totally brilliant. I have 4 cartridges and have been experimenting and am off to find out more about this most wonderful piece of equipment. I am in LOVE all over again....!!!!






1 comment:

Audrey said...

So Christmas came early ;-) Glad you like your toy. The singing trip sounds amazing. And some gorgeous cards and LOs