Sunday, October 21, 2007

Scrapwest & Cork Croppers

What a super day!! I headed off this morning to Carolines Cork Croppers Crop and spent the day in crafting heaven. I had 2 kits from the Scrapwest online crop with me so I got stuck in. There were a few people at the crop who had kits for my class and they did lovely layouts. I love the LO that KAte and Mireille from Crafteire did . A very elegant LO and one I will definitely do again. Thanks girls. The rub on is really stunning and the overlapping hearts are gorgeous.
I had great fun doing Eva's class. A very creative LO and beautiful papers. I just love the way the flap lifts up to reveal the full photo and the story behind it. Thanks for this Eva.



And then we had Caroline's Crop class and we used beautiful Daisy D's papers. I wouldn't normally use such bold colours but I really like the way this turned out. Caroline has such a great way with detail in her LOs and this is one to treasure. I think this picture will go in the photo albums of all my family as it is such a special moment shared between the generations.
I still have more classes to catch up on . It has been a very busy day. Make sure you check out the classes over on SCRAPWEST for wonderful inspiration.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Wow - you got soooo much done. Great work !

JACKIE M said...

Great Layouts Ruth,Your class Lo was great too.