Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Catching up...


Ooh Bad Blogger. I had a ball last weekend at SCRAPFEST. Great company with Audrey, Elaine and Linda staying here for the weekend and great uninterrupted hours of glorious scrapping with super classes. I made amazing LOs under the tutelage of Lainey, Beckie and Annamarie but have yet to get photos to put into them to take pics and show you them!!!! Will get my act in gear for the next post.
I do have a great pic of the kids with a New BEST FRIEND in this house - Audrey!!
She's still talking about you Auds!!!!
My parents came home from a trip abroad and brought their Princess crazy grandaughter these sugar characters. I had to take pictures of them as she ripped into them and decapitated them with delight.
How could she - they are sooo cute. Crying out to be included in a LO.

Eventhough I haven't posted my LOs from SCRAPFEST I have shamelessly lifted the one we did in one of Beckie's classes for a LO I had to do for someone. I will be using this design a lot! Thanks Beckie!

Today we visited my Granny, the kids Great Granny, who had a stroke at the beginning of the year. What a woman. She walked out to the front door to greet us and later proceeded to walk up the yard and into the milking parlour with her Zimmer Frame which is half on wheels!!She'll be 88 at the weekend. I love the picture below of Great Granny and Great Grandaughter.A keeper.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great LO! I love the Snow White & 7 dwarfs. I can't believe they're edible!

Audrey said...

I love your scraplift ;-) Its fab - and so different from the original too!!!!

Also love the photo of my BF's - they were so much fun, I've been talking about them all week. I really will try and get down to see you all soon. I want to hear more about the Titanic, and I'm determined to fit into that Cinderella dress!!!

Neasa said...

Lovely post Ruth. Your kids are so cute. The look on DDs face with the 7 dwarves is priceless! So many photos there dying to be scrapped!