Friday, October 26, 2007

Christmas cards !!

Firstly can I encourage you to pop over to SCRAPWEST and take a look at the lovely creations for this weeks theme " Focus on the photo". I tried to add as little as possible and make the photo stand out by double matting it.

Secondly I have started making my Christmas cards - well it is nearly November and I know time will fly by. This is a Santa Silhouette with Glistening snow on the text.

I love this stamp of the Feathered Friends . I have coloured with watercolours and added glistening snow(can't you tell I like it!!!) under the robins as well.

This is a fabby design for a stamp. I love the way the Christmas Words shape the tree. I have stamped in OPALITE and added platinum liquid pearls for the decorations and a silver bow to finish it off.



These Furry Friends are looking very festive in their Christmas attire and the hats have tiny little furry pom poms on them too!!


A gold version of the Christmas word tree.




Here are the feathered friends again but with out the personalised name - just a Christmas greeting.




Finally I have included a picture of a card of which I have done a few for a very kind hearted lady who is raising funds for the Irish Cancer Society and has asked a few of us card makers to design and donate some cards for this very worthy cause.












5 comments:

JACKIE M said...

Beautiful cards Ruth, I love the first one with the trees =0)

Elisa said...

All gorgeous, the blue one with the trees is alos my favourite.

Audrey said...

Lovely LO - and some great inspiration with those lovely cards!

Mandy said...

Ruth they are beautiful.

Lainey said...

Such beautiful cards Ruthie! Love the first silhoutte one in particular...