Monday, November 19, 2007

Nearly December!!

If the kids ask me once more when Santa is coming.....Aaaaagh!!! We had it all worked out that it was T's birthday and then our trip to Manchester and then Granny's birthday and then Grandad's birthday and then it would be December and we could write to Santa and then put up the decorations and then make the reindeer food and THEN Santa would be coming!!!! Will it ever come!



In the meantime I am pacifying myself by making....Christmas cards. Here's one I made using a gorgeous old fashioned stamp from Craftsupplies . I really like the simple excitment you can feel jumping out at you.





Here is my contribution to Scrapwest last for last Friday. I love these funky papers and have loads left for more projects.




We had T's 5th Birthday Party at the weekend and there was a big dilemma over whether we could bring a cake,serve a cake, eat a cake blah blah in the indoor play centre where we went and at the 11th hour we got a call to say we could bring and serve and eat the cake.So we made a 5 cake and himself and his sister made a fine job of the stirring. It was devoured by everyone - children and adults. Not a crumb left over!! Thats to Orla for the recipe - 5 MARS bars and 5 oz butter melted and rice crispies added in - delicious.




2 comments:

Audrey said...

I'm quite hurt that my BEST friends didn't invite me to the party - I'm even more dissapointed I didn't get some of THAT cake! Yummeroonie !!!!!!!

Love the card and the LO ;-)

Lainey said...

Wow that's spectacular for a 5 minute cake!!! Happy birthday to the best big boyXX