Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmas Challenge

Early in November I decided to participate in a Christmas card challenge on the chat forum on Craftsupplies . We had to put together 5 or more pieces of material and make a card and then send 2 kits of the same materials to a co ordinator(Thanks Sabrina!) who sent them out to different people so they could make a card from your materials! We then had to send pics of the completed cards to Sabrina and today she has posted them on a picture trail album on the form. Magnificent cards and so many different ideas even with the same materials.
Above is my card from Julie's materials and below is my card with Petra's materials. All materials were sent anonymously so we only found out this evening who sent what!

Here are the materials I sent - I really like this stamp from Craftsupplies..............

........and this is the card I made. I stamped with Stazon and coloured with watercolours.Di and Kiki made gorgeous cards with this kit.



The theme last week for SCRAPWEST was books. T got his first book home last week for homework. He will get a new book home every night and we had to record whether he liked it :)
didn't like it :( or didn't think much of it :I
I put the names of his interests at the moment down the spines of the books as I know over the years this will change and I want him to have a record of what he was into at 5.






1 comment:

CarolineO said...

Beautiful LO, Tom looks so grown up, really love the way you used the papers for this, and the cards are super too!